Named after Colonel Stephenson Hamilton, who played a vital role in establishing the world-famous Kruger National Park, Hamiltons Tented Camp is located on 10,000 hectares within the Imbali concession area of the Kruger National Park.
Activities include twice-daily game drives, bush walks and spectacular bird-watching. Enjoy a stop for sundowners on your evening game drive while having the possibility of spotting nocturnal wildlife. Game-viewing is truly spectacular here - the Big 5 as well as a variety of other wildlife roam the reserve.
Hamiltons Tented Camp takes you straight back to the 1930s. This really is a safari in true ‘Out of Africa’ style and is one of South Africa's most unique camps with unrivalled design, service, ambience and personalised cuisine. The 6 Tents are all linked by raised timber walkways which offer superb views over the Ngwenyeni Dam. As a bonus, the tents come equipped with flowing mosquito nets and slipper baths. Your stay is complete with a personal butler at your every beck and call. The open tented lounge and dining room are built on wooden decks, while a secluded swimming pool and viewing deck offer breath-taking views over the bushveld. Enjoy silver-service dining overlooking the river, with cuisine freshly prepared to your satisfaction.
- 10,000 hectare Big 5 private concession area within Kruger National Park
- ‘Out of Africa’ style luxury experience complete with your own butler service
- The camp only has 6 Tents housing a maximum of 12 guests, affording you an exclusive experience
- Views of the seasonal river and dam from suites and main lodge
- Excellent service and first class cuisine