Overlooking Mpumalanga’s Crocodile River Valley and lowveld, Nelspruit Sheppard Boutique hotel is a no-brainer stopover when travelling to South Africa’s premier wildlife destination - the Kruger National Park. What makes it even better is that the Mozambican border is a mere 110km away. Not only is its location convenient, but nearby attractions including one of the oldest caves in the world and Leopard Creek Golf course where game sightings from its fairways are frequent.
Visitors can walk in the footsteps of prehistoric man and venture almost 600 metres into the very heart of the Sudwala Caves, estimated to be around 2,000-million years old. Play a game of roulette at the Emnotweni Casino, try your hand at the numerous 4X4 trails near the city or test your perseverance by taking on the Kaapschehoop Hiking Trail.
Sheppard’s Boutique has Classic and Luxury Rooms which are furnished with either double or twin beds. Wake up to a delicious breakfast, followed by a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. Some of the larger units have a lounge area while added luxuries include free Wi-Fi and an on-site spa.
- Ideal stopover for those travelling to and from Kruger National Park or Mozambique
- An array of fascinating attractions nearby including Sudwala Caves, Skukuza and Leopard Creek golf courses, Emnotweni Casino and Mbombela Stadium
- Two types of room options with a choice of double or twin beds
- Rates include breakfast and added luxuries include free Wi-Fi, an on-site spa and an outdoor pool
- Under 30min away from KMI Airport