Built beneath a grove of sycamore trees in the Kruger’s Manyeleti Game Reserve, along the seasonal river, lies Tintswalo Safari Lodge.
The 5-star luxury of an African safari lodge is often a sideshow for the amazing spectacle of the wilderness and wildlife in which it basks. Manyeleti is a private concession and Tintswalo Safari Lodge offers a variety of game-viewing activities not offered inside the Kruger Park such as night and day game drives in open vehicles, bush walks, birding walks, cultural walks and interaction with the local community, Shangaan astronomy interpretations and starlit bush dinners.
This lodge is a grand escape into colonial times and all 6 Explorer Suites have a private plunge pool, air conditioning, bar-fridge and en-suite bathroom with an additional outdoor shower. The Presidential Suite is made up of 2 Suites connected by a comfortable living area. The living area looks out over this African tableau and 5-star dinners are served in a variety of spectacular locations. Tintswalo Safari Lodge also has a spa to indulge you in relaxation treatments and a wellness centre - complimentary introductory teasers included.
- Part of the Tintswalo family owned groups, they strive to create a personal experience for all visitors
- In the Manyeleti private concession of the Kruger National Park, affording the benefits of a private safari experience
- Low density of vehicles and good concentrations of game ensure great game-viewing
- Service is of a high standard
- Excellent on-site spa facilities and services