A stay at Pestana Kruger Lodge combines a quintessential safari experience with the convenience of a city, casino, and Golf course nearby. Located in South Africa’s flagship game-viewing destination, the Kruger National Park, Pestana offers a wealth of wildlife including the Big 5. Mozambique and Swaziland are an hour away, making this the superb base from which to explore three African countries.
Kruger has long been esteemed as a safari institution and aside from being home to the Big 5, is the largest park in the country, one of the largest on the continent and boasts an impressive array of wildlife in high population densities. The city of Nelspruit is just an hour away and is home to a casino and an array of shops, golf courses and restaurants.
Pestana Kruger Lodge’s 74 rooms are all equipped with en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV, air-conditioning and balconies. Buhlebethu restaurant serves delectable local cuisine and offers superb views of the Crocodile River. With two outdoor pools, a spa, heliport, Jacuzzi, bar and car rental service nearby, visitors will hardly need to lift a finger as all possible needs are catered to.
- 74 Rooms of varying standards to accommodate the needs of every guest
- On-site restaurant, spa, helipad, Jacuzzi, bar and laundry service
- Activities at the lodge include game drives, bush walks and an interactive programme with elephants
- Nelspruit and its casino, golf courses, shops, and restaurants are under an hour away
- The lodge is one hour from Swaziland and Mozambique, making it a great stopover en-route