Located in the historical village of Hermanus, the Harbour House Hotel features an understated luxury that bestows upon its guests a level of comfort to match the soothing sights and sounds of the majestic ocean beckoning only metres away.
With a prominent position in the heart of the Old Harbour area, the hotel is ideally located to get the best of both the majestic ocean and the bustling centre of town. The short walk down to the cliff edge will give guests a glimpse into why Hermanus is considered a spectacular whale-watching site - watch whales breach and frolic in the distance. The village itself is a treasure trove of restaurants, bookshops, museums, art galleries, as well as craft, organic and gourmet markets.
The restored Manor House features intimate Romantic Rooms with striking views, while the New Wing hosts 18 spacious rooms complete with lounge and kitchenette. The Harbour Square also boasts 18 modern rooms and suites. The hotel’s crowning glory is its 18m infinity pool which stands only a stone’s throw away from the sea and boasts uninterrupted views during whale-watching season.
- The understated luxury of the hotel offers guests comfort and relaxation
- Located in the Old Harbour area of Hermanus close to the sea and the bustling town’s centre
- Prime position for enjoying land-based whale-watching
- Range of accommodation from the romantic Manor House to the New Wing and Harbour Square both boasting 18 rooms each
- 18m-long infinity pool with ocean views