Guests who are yearning to connect with the African wilderness and its wildlife, but are reluctant to let go of life’s luxuries, should look no further than Kwandwe Melton Manor. This exclusive-use safari villa brings the bush to your doorstep, with sweeping vistas of Afromontane forest and the privacy that comes with a personal chef, game ranger, and butler.
Set in the 22,000ha malaria-free Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, Melton Manor offers guests an intimate safari experience. Traverse the open plains in a private 4x4 vehicle in search of elephant, lion, buffalo, and cheetah. Tackle the valley bushveld on foot with interpretive bush walks, and experience the thrill of tracking big game such as the endangered black rhino.
The 4 bedrooms face a central courtyard with an inviting swimming pool, while the spacious bathrooms’ large tubs overlooks pristine bush. Plus: a personal butler, ranger, and chef. Meals can be savoured in the dining room, ox wagon boma, or around the enormous farmhouse table. The décor incorporates calm, earthy colours with comfortable yet elegant furniture.
- Exclusive use of a house that caters for 8 guests
- Set in the malaria-free 22,000ha Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
- Safari activities include game drives, interpretive bushveld walks, and big game tracking on foot
- Guests receive a personal chef, ranger, and butler
- Bedrooms face onto a private veranda and swimming pool while the bathrooms overlook pristine bush