Tsala Treetop Lodge forms part of the prestigious Hunter Hotels portfolio and is a coveted member of Relais & Châteaux. With these credentials, it's no surprise that Tsala is one of the Garden Route's most highly regarded hotels.
Located in the heart of South Africa's Garden Route between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay you’ll find no shortage of activities. The coastal towns along the heart line of the Garden Route offer wonderful sandy beaches, whale-and-dolphin-watching from the shore or a boat, great shopping, canoeing and kayaking, horse-riding or even a visit to the primate haven of Monkeyland.
10 Treetop Suites and 6 Treetop Villas are tucked away among the leaves, about six metres above the forest floor and interconnected by wooden walkways winding through the treetops. The Suites are warmed in winter by a cosy, ceramic fireplace. Tsala welcomes children of 10 years and older, making the two-bedroomed Treetop Villas perfect for a family retreat. Each room in the Villas come with its own bathroom. Both the Suites and the Villas feature a private deck with an infinity plunge pool overlooking the treetops and the valley below.
- Elevated Suites and Villas with private plunge pools
- Convenient location for exploring both Knysna and Plettenberg Bay
- The on-site Zinzi Restaurant dishes up international flavours to suit every palate
- Wine cellar boasting a variety of local wines
- Options for both travelling couples and families