Four luxurious villas overlooking kilometres of Garden Route coastline make up The Robberg Beach Lodge. The lodge offers all the comforts of home in a relaxed, beach-house setting topped off with elegant surroundings and five-star service. Less than 10 minutes from Sanctuary Beach and Robberg Nature Reserve, this lodge calls the ever-exciting town of Plettenberg Bay home.
Plett is home to the Blue Flag Robberg 5 Beach frequented by swimmers, surfers, walkers and families. The popular towns of Knysna and George are a short drive away while nature lovers will be overwhelmed by the outdoor activities available in nearby Storms River and Nature’s Valley. The Garden Route is renowned for having one of the mildest climates in the world, bested only by Hawaii, making it a year-round holiday destination.
Cottage Pie villa boasts 6 Garden Rooms and 2 Cottage Suites; Beachy Head Villa has 4 Luxury Rooms and 2 Luxury Suites; Cordovan Villa features 3 Luxury Rooms and 2 Luxury Suites; while Robberg House has 5 Luxury Rooms and 5 Luxury Suites. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and daily housekeeping.
- 4 adjacent villas overlooking a Blue Flag beach near the heart of the Garden Route
- Rooms include air conditioning, en suite bathrooms, Wi-Fi, TVs, minibars, sumptuous breakfasts and daily housekeeping
- Many of the rooms have private balconies and sofa beds
- 2 pools, a rooftop deck boasting expansive views of the ocean and Robberg Beach and outdoor lounging
- 10 minutes from Plettenberg Airport and 90 minutes from George Airport