Cradled along the slopes of Lion’s Head, The Clarendon Fresnaye reflects glamour and exclusivity. A mass of pink bougainvillea sets the backdrop for this tranquil scene, while rich green lawns envelope the property and the indigo waters of the Atlantic lap the shores below. This ‘Garden of Eden’ is ideal for any discerning traveller wanting to catch a glimpse of Cape Town.
Venture into the Cape Winelands – only 45 minutes away – where vino-lovers can indulge in an endless array of wine tastings, many paired with exquisite chocolates, cheeses, crackers and even local biltong. Closer to Clarendon, the V&A Waterfront offers shopping excursions, innovative art galleries and sundown cruises. The nearby Clifton and Camps Bay beaches call sun-lovers and surfers.
The hotel’s rooms consists of 2 Family Suites, 5 Superior Rooms and 8 Standard Rooms. Creature comforts include Wi-Fi, room service, a safe, mini-bar, air conditioning and the option of personal massages or manicures. Comfortable and draped in luxury, the rooms offer views of the ocean, gardens and mountain. For a bite, guests can head over to the intimate dining room overlooking lush and manicured gardens.
- The Cape Winelands are only 45 minutes away for wine tastings, many paired with exquisite chocolates, cheeses, crackers and even local biltong
- The V&A Waterfront provides shopping excursions, art galleries and sundown cruises
- Camps Bay and Clifton beaches are within walking distance
- Comfortable and draped with luxury, the rooms offer views of the ocean, gardens and mountain
- The intimate dining room serves delightful dinners overlooking the gardens