Clinging to the southern slopes of Table Mountain, Tarragona Lodge is an escape from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town while still being close enough to enjoy all of the city’s attractions. Located in the beautiful Hout Bay valley, this quaint guesthouse acts as a mountain retreat and a beach holiday getaway.
Nature-enthusiasts will find peace in the lush Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Table Mountain National Park’s rich biodiversity. To get the adrenaline pumping, guests can hike the scenic nature trails that dot Chapman’s Peak, Table Mountain, and Lion’s Head. A horseback ride on the beach followed by an extended wine tasting is the best way to end the day before retiring to your four-star guesthouse.
Tarragona’s 10 spacious Suites all have en-suite bathrooms with a bath and shower, while a private patio opens up on to a lush garden and one of the lodge’s inviting pools. The double-volume dining room is the ideal place to enjoy breakfast, whereas Mulligan’s cocktail bar and lounge is the perfect venue for an evening nightcap.
- An escape from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town, yet close enough to enjoy all the city’s attractions
- Nature-enthusiasts will adore Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Table Mountain National Park
- Outdoor activities include hiking and horseback riding
- Wine estates are just 20min away
- 10 spacious Suites all have en-suite bathrooms, a safe, satellite TV, hairdryers, and tea and coffee making facilities