The perennial lapping of the Atlantic Ocean onto Camps Bay’s shoreline mingles with the laid-back chatter of locals and tourists sipping on red lattes and cocktails at the numerous sidewalk cafes. These sounds waft up, creating the perfect backdrop to an afternoon spent on your private balcony at The Marly Boutique Hotel—a luxuriously intimate haven resting in the shade of the Twelve Apostles mountain range.
Camps Bay has long drawn the Cape Town ‘It Crowd’ and those who emulate them. Undoubtedly, this is the part of the city where people come to see and be seen while enjoying its pristine beaches, fine restaurants, and array of boutique stores. A trip to Cape Town isn’t complete without a trip up Table Mountain, a stroll in the lush Kirstenbosch Gardens, and a pit stop at the V&A Waterfront.
Guests can choose between The Marly’s Sea Facing Suites, Mountain Facing Suites, Superior Sea Facing Suites, and Deluxe Sea Facing Suites. Floor-to-ceiling mirrors, 4-claw baths, and walk-in showers adorn the en suite bathrooms, while the calming white palette of the room is set off beautifully against the deep azure of the ocean beyond.
- Prime location overlooking Camps Bay beach in one of Cape Town’s most affluent suburbs
- A short drive from the City Bowl, Table Mountain, and the V&A Waterfront
- Three restaurants, two spas, and a hair salon in the same complex
- The Superior Sea Facing and Deluxe Sea Facing Suites boast spacious balconies and Jacuzzis
- 24-hr room service and transfers and tours available on request