The Bay Hotel is all about location, location, location. This five-star beach hotel on Camps Bay’s Platinum Mile looks out over one of Cape Town’s most beautiful beaches, while being only minutes away from the city centre.
There are 78 Rooms and Suites, each of which gaze upon the spectacular vista that is Camps Bay. Most of the accommodation has spacious balconies and all have an en suite bathroom with a separate shower, mini-bar and safe. Dining and bar facilities at the hotel include Tides restaurant, Bistro @ The Bay, Sandy B Private Beach Club and Traders bar and lounge. Other on-site facilities include: swimming pools, Fitness Centre, Hair Salon, tennis and squash courts and the Mint Wellness Spa, which also has a sauna and steam room. South African artworks adorn the walls and some are also available to purchase.
In the summer months, Camps Bay is Cape Town’s most popular beach destination. The restaurants and bars spill out on to the beachfront where glistening sun-worshippers lounge. It’s the place to see and be seen at.
- Opposite Camps Bay’s beach
- On-site dining, facilities and services of a true five-star standard
- Emphasis on casual, beach-style, and leisure experience
- Easy access to shops, restaurants and cafes on Camps Bay Strip
- Less than 20 minutes from the city centre and the V&A Waterfront