You may have to pinch yourself as Cape Town’s Camps Bay convinces you that you have unintentionally landed up in Monte Carlo. Understandably so, since Primi Royal’s location and standard of accommodation in Camps Bay easily reminds one of glamourous south European summers—but with an African twist.
The boutique hotel is positioned on the lower slopes of Table Mountain, and right on your doorstep you will find the Camps Bay beachfront and promenade with its plethora of lively bars, cafes, restaurants, and beaches. Camps Bay is centrally located with numerous activities nearby—it’s just around the mountain from trendy markets, hiking trails, and Cape Town’s City Bowl. The hotel will also gladly assist guests in planning sightseeing tours around the Cape.
Primi Royal offers 10 sophisticated rooms, each one unique in its mix of African and Asian artefacts and decoration, with a choice of Standard, Classic, and Superior Suites. All rooms are sea-facing with silky king beds and en-suite bathrooms. Appreciate your captivating surroundings from the restaurant, bar, or alongside the sparkling pool.
- 10 individually-decorated rooms of stylish African and Asian mix
- Within walking distance from some of Cape Town’s most sought-after destinations and trendy hotspots
- Panoramic vistas of Camps Bay, Lion’s Head, and the Atlantic Ocean
- All rooms are sea-facing with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms
- Centrally located—easy access to trendy markets, hiking trails, and Cape Town’s inner city