Table Mountain’s iconic silhouette forms the backdrop to the historic Oranjezicht suburb where the beautiful Floréal House, with its enchanting white exterior and attractive wooden-framed windows, is found. Experience mesmerizing views of the mountain, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a modern wonder of the world, as well as the city, harbour and Table Bay which light up spectacularly after dark.
Upon venturing from this comfortable perch the convenience of its location is decidedly clear. Within walking distance or a short ride away are some of the best restaurants and tourist attractions in Cape Town. The V&A Waterfront, frenetic city centre, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, and several acclaimed beaches are nearby. A trip to the top of the mountain will offer practically the only views surpassing those of your accommodation.
9 exceptional Standard Rooms and one Apartment feature en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, a hairdryer, satellite TV, mini bar, tea and coffee station, a safe and Wi-Fi Internet access to ensure a comfortable and exclusive stay. Appreciate the scenery with a drink from the bar while meals are available all day by the swimming pool within the colourful gardens.
- Situated in historic Oranjezicht suburb below Table Mountain – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Simply stunning views of Table Mountain, Cape Town city, the harbour and Table Bay
- Only 9 standard rooms and one apartment offering an exclusive stay
- Within close proximity to many Cape Town attractions
- Swimming pool and restaurant on site