O on Kloof is a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town. Sleek, sharp edges guide black marble tiles that pave the way through the main entrance. Combined with the blue-lit water feature beneath the free-standing stairs, it greets guests with an air of sophistication that extends to its polished interior.
Resting on the slopes of Lion’s Head and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the hotel is the gateway to the Mother City’s indulgences. Take the cable car to the top of iconic Table Mountain, or brave its hiking trails. From here it’s an easy trip to scenic Cape Point through the Table Mountain National Park. In the shadow of the mountain visitors will find the city’s shopping and entertainment mecca – the V&A Waterfront.
O on Kloof boasts 4 Luxury Rooms, 2 Suites and 2 Standard Rooms - each individually decorated, draped in elegance and adorned with creature comforts. Here, every moment is an occasion. The hotel’s bar and various lounges offer chic comfort and provide a venue for cocktails, reading, dining and socialising. The O Spa rejuvenates your soul and overlooks the indoor heated pool.
- O on Kloof is a sanctuary on the slopes of Lion’s Head overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- The hotel is the gateway to Cape Town’s indulgences
- Proximity to Table Mountain
- 4 Luxury Rooms, 2 Suites and 2 Standard Rooms, are individually decorated, draped in elegance and adorned with creature comforts
- Relax in the chic Bar and Lounges or rejuvenate your soul at the O Spa