How to get to Sabi Sabi
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve is an unspoilt part of Africa ecologically and geographically integrated with the adjacent Kruger National Park. It is situated within one of South Africa's oldest and largest proclaimed reserves - the renowned Sabi Sand Nature Reserve.
At Rhino Africa we have the expert knowledge to advise on the best and most affordable ways to get to these immaculate properties. Whether you want to arrive by 4x4 or charter flight, we'll get you there. For more information on the best way to get to any of the Singita lodges, simply drop us an enquiry.Getting there by Air
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport (previously known as Johannesburg International) directly to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Daily scheduled flights from Durban and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Transfers can be arranged.
- Private air charters on request.
- Helicopter transfers on request.
- Complimentary transfers between the Sabi Sabi Airstrip and the Sabi Sabi safari lodges.
Getting there by Land
- 500 km from Johannesburg, an easy five-hour drive on National Roads.
Road transfers from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to
Sabi Sabi can be arranged on request.
- Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Transfers from the airport can be arranged.
The Sabi Sand Reserve levies a cash vehicle entrance fee of R80-00 per vehicle (subject to change)