For insight into life on a game farm situated in the northern Kalahari, a visit to the 4,200 hectare Dombo Farm is a must. The seemingly endless wilderness surrounding the lodge and the warm hospitality of its hosts ensure that guests will experience the rest and relaxation of farm life while having many opportunities to experience the excitement of living in the wild.
The farm borders the Okavango Delta and is close to the Nxai Pan and Makgadikgadi Pan national parks which can be explored on day trips. The waterhole located on the property attracts a diverse array of wildlife including elephants, leopards and the endangered wild dog which the farm owners keep track of - ensuring sightings on your stay.
The farm features 2 spacious Bungalows which are tastefully furnished and en suite with views overlooking the waterhole. Cosy comfort is available at the central living area which features a large covered verandah. Dining takes place here al fresco by the warmth of a crackling campfire under the calm blanket of the African night sky.
- A comfortable and exciting experience is at hand thanks to the surrounding wilderness and the owner’s warm hospitality
- Borders the Okavango Delta and is close to the Nxai Pan and Makgadikgadi Pan
- Waterhole on the property attracts elephant, leopard and the endangered wild dog
- Only 2 spacious and tastefully-furnished Bungalows
- Large verandah with views over the waterhole