Immerse yourself in the majesty of the mighty Okavango Delta at &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge, a getaway built with respect for the Delta’s delicate ecosystem. This commitment to tread lightly is reflected in the organic architecture of the lodge’s 8 en-suite Cottages that blend in seamlessly with scenery.
Each cottage opens on to a private viewing deck overlooking the Delta’s wetlands and its grassy Savannah plains. Venture off your deck and the vast landscape on any of the lodge’s day and night open-vehicle game drives, guided walks or mokoro excursions down the waterways. Because the lodge is situated on a private concession within the Moremi Game Reserve, there is an abundance of wildlife – lion, cheetah, leopard, wild dog, red lechwe, hippo and elephant all in their natural habitat.
Back at camp, the twin-bedded Cottages each come with an outdoor shower and a private plunge pool. Pan-African cuisine can be enjoyed on your private deck or among your fellow travellers in the boma. Bush picnics can also be arranged on request.
- 8 en-suite Cottages designed with a respect for the Delta’s delicate ecosystem
- Each Cottage has a private viewing deck, outdoor shower and plunge pool
- Explore the Delta on game drives, guided walks or mokoro excursions
- See wildlife (like wild dog, red lechwe, hippo or elephant) in their natural environment
- Birdwatcher’s paradise with 349 species of birdlife recorded here