Built around a grand 800-year-old baobab tree, which still stands proudly preserved in its centre, Cresta Mowana Safari Lodge is a place where luxury exists in harmony with nature. This tranquil safari lodge in the small town of Kasane, Botswana, is your chance to experience true comfort right on the banks of the mighty Chobe River.
The lodge stands near the Sedudu Gate entrance to the Chobe National Park. Through this gate guests will enter a land where massive herds of elephants, antelope, giraffe, zebra, lion and leopard roam free. The Chobe River is a hub for activities, including bird-watching from a mokoro and a canoe trail which winds its way along the river. Those looking for a more leisurely activity can take to the 9-hole golf course for a round of golf.
Each of the 110 Luxury Rooms and 4 Suites boasts a view of the Chobe River and is decorated to create a natural ambience. Guests gather at the Serondella restaurant and Savuti cocktail bar to look out on to the Chobe River and the Namibian floodplains and witness the abundant wildlife gathering at twilight.
- Comfortable safari lodge on the banks of the Chobe River
- In proximity to the Sedudu Gate entrance to the Chobe National Park
- A striking 9-hole golf course
- The 110 Luxury Rooms and 4 Suites all boast views of the Chobe River
- The Serondella restaurant and the Savuti cocktail bar overlook the wildlife-rich Namibian floodplains